Donations gladly accepted at PO Box 873, Plainfield, IL 60544
Richard Rodriguez, Candidate for Township Supervisor
• 4th Generation resident of Will County
• Married to Victoria and have two wonderful children, Angelina and Aiden.
• Member of St. Dennis Catholic Church in Lockport, while my wife is a member of Sheppard of the Hill Lutheran Church in Lockport.
• Successful Small Business owner: Company organized and marketed fundraising, concerts and festivals events across the Midwest.
• Former Member of Service Employees International Union, SEIU Local 73
• Attended Colorado Technical University --Masters of Science in Management & Columbia College -- Bachelor of Liberal Arts
• Received Professional Graduate Certificates: Management Leadership, Change Management & IT Transformation
• Furthered my professional training by completing courses in Management, Board Self Evaluations, Public Service Accountability, Labor Relations and Contract Negotiations
• Board Member Big Brothers Big Sisters
• Council Member & Sunday School Music Director at Shepherd of the Hill Lutheran Church in Lockport
• Unity Community Development Corporation - Volunteer for neighborhood Council
• Chairman of the Mexican American Coalition of Will County
• Former School Board Member for Joliet Public Schools District 86
• Former Joliet Democrat Committeeman in Joliet Precinct 53
• Current Plainfield Democrat Precinct Committeeman in Plainfield Precinct 30
To assist Richard in his campaign for Township Supervisor, email him at email@example.com.
Kevin Clancy, Candidate for Plainfield Township Trustee
• 19 year resident of Plainfield Township
• Married to Mary Patt Clancy for 37 years. Raised four children and proud grandparent of four grandchildren
• Graduated from St. Laurence High School, Burbank, IL --
• Attended Loyola University Chicago and completed Sprinkler Fitters Apprenticeship program
• 33 year member of Sprinkler Fitters Local Union 281 (retired) – Former Superintendent for Apprentices and Journeymen Sprinkler Fitters
• Past Union affiliations: Teamsters Local 743 and Local 705
• Community service: Past president & Commissioner for the Scottsdale Ford City Little League in Chicago / Former Operator of the Southwest Chicago Umpires Association (trained and supplied Little League Umpires) / Former Assistant Coordinator of Umpires & Girls’ Softball Manager for the Plainfield
Athletic Club / Former Assistant Coach for the Plainfield Junior Cats Youth Football program
• 2nd term as a Plainfield Democratic Precinct Committeeman – current Precinct Committeeman for Plainfield Precinct 20
• First Vice Chairman of the Plainfield Township Democratic Organization.
• 2nd term Treasurer for the Will County Democratic Central Committee.
To assist Kevin in his campaign for Plainfield Township Trustee, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Cryder, Candidate for Township Tax Collector
• Lifelong resident of Plainfield Township
• Retired Senior Project Engineer from Electromotive
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
• United States Army veteran
• Raised four children on the land off Caton Farm road, where he was grew up and still resides…the location of his former family farm (used to grow corn and beans…now houses have sprouted up, as has much of much of Plainfield Township)
• Volunteer at the Plainfield Interfaith Food Pantry
• 5th term as a Plainfield Democratic Precinct Committeeman – Current Precinct Committeeman for Plainfield Precinct 31
To assist John in his campaign for Township Tax Collector, email him at email@example.com.
Township government is the oldest existing unit of representative government continuing to serve in the United States. Township government also provides a number of important services, including
- road and drainage maintenance to those who live in unincorporated areas of the township.
- assistance to all township residents needing food, shelter, emergency relief
- disability assistance to area residents
Plainfield Township Democratic Candidates
- Richard Rodriguez for Township Supervisor
- Kevin Clancy for Trustee
- John Cryder for Tax Collector
realize Plainfield Township residents have felt the effects of the current economic times and are committed to ensuring services continue for those suffering through this economic period. They are also committed to providing township taxpayers the best value for services provided by the township.
Financial assistance is always accepted to support the campaigns of our township candidates. Simply contact any of the candidates, any Precinct Committeeperson or Township Chairperson, or Mike Keniley. Checks may also be sent by mail to the following address:
Plainfield Township Democratic Candidates
c/o Plainfield Township Democratic Organization
PO Box 873
Plainfield, IL 60544
Please note "Plainfield Township Candidates" on the memo line.
A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections is (or will be) available on the Board’s official website (http://www.elections.state.il.us/) or for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.